Monday, January 16, 2012

Zoom...Zoom

There is no doubt about it, scrapping is fun!

 I love the bright colors, the elements, the telling of a story with pictures and embellishments. Presumably it shows. Doesn't it look like I had fun making this page? Yup, I did!

 This is a new kit from Simply Kelly Designs called Little Stackers. It's mostly about Lego's, but unfortunately, and rather annoyingly, I couldn't find any lego pictures.
 I KNOW we took pictures in and around the lego store at Downtown Disney when we visited in 2010...where are they??

Well, even though I don't have lego pictures, the pictures of our ride on the Tomorrowland Raceway from the pre-Christmas trip were just the right colors for the vibrant papers and elements in this kit.

Zoom...zoom!!

  Disney Race Cars


Additional credits: Simply Kelly In a Circle Template, Sue Cummings Favorite Word Art, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate and Sweet Christmas, Tharalis A Colorful Life, No Reimer Reason Remember the Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment