Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 of 2011

Oops! As I started to think about compiling my weekly layouts for 2011, I realized I had never done the very first week of the year!

Although I started my P365 photo-taking on January 1, I didn't start my weeklies until the end of March in week 12, then I went both forwards and backwards until I was almost done.  
Now I am "done".

The next step is to review every page, proof it, make sure there is nothing too close to the edge, as I think I will print these in a Shutterfly book, and get the book ready, including a front and back covesr.  Ought to keep me busy for a while!

Week 1 
Credits: all from Anna Aspnes - Always Template, Project 366 Word Art No 1, ArtPlay Palettes Retro Holiday, Find My Way 2, Everyday and Every day Word Transfers

No comments:

Post a Comment