Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 366 Scrapping Begins

Yes of course I am doing Project 366, but the question is/was, how would I print/scrap it?

Last year I printed all the individual photos as 4x6's, I printed the scrapbook pages that featured some of these photos, and I intend to print a book of all the weekly layouts.

I just wasn't sure I wanted/needed to do weekly layouts this year.

But, two reasons to do so:
  1. while a picture tells a story, a story tells a story, and perhaps even better, with more details, so as long as I write a little bit about each photo and/or each week, it is worth doing weeklies
  2. Anna Aspnes has created some fabulous Project 366 templates and materials, which could make it really fast and easy if I didn't fuss over every little detail
And so, here we go, Week 1 of Project 366, the Year 2012, begun.

Week 1a

Week 1b 
Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Layout 1, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Ablaze, Barren Sunrise, Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment