Sunday, January 1, 2012

January, A Calendar and a Collab

A new month, a new year, a new calendar, and a new collaboration from the Oscraps designers!

Each year there is the challenge of what to put on the family calendars. I don't know where I got this brilliant idea, it just popped into my head. What I did was stalk Ms AC's Pinterest board, then picked some simple images to use on her calendar, in simple settings using the papers, masks and elements from the newest Oscraps collab kit, Warm & Cozy

In the interest of time, I kept the compostion simple, created the 12 images, uploaded to Shutterfly on a Sunday morning and the gift was in my hands within a few days, in plenty of time for our first Christmas celebration on Dec 17th.
Jan Calendar 

Here is a preview to this beautiful kit, full of so much pretty warm and cozy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment