Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to Simply Kelly Scrapping

I am so thrilled to once again be on the Creative Team for Simply Kelly!

Simply Kelly's latest release is a set of templates called Simple Starters.  There is no excuse for not digital scrapping when one has good solid templates to jumpstart the effort.

Now, for me, that doesn't mean I don't spend hours coming up with just the right combination of elements to make sure there is not an ounce of whitespace in sight!

The first template I used has space for 12 landscape photos. This made me think of our walk in New York, where we came upon these giant faux Christmas lights, and decided to use them as the backdrop for pictures, perhaps to be used for a Christmas card. 
Well, with so many people, not all of them cooperative, a crowded sidewalk, a noisy street, cold temperatures, too many cameras, it was the typical Nasti circus! 
But it made for some fun photos and fun to capture them all, good and bad, in a memorable layout.
NY Lights 
 Additional credits: Maya de Groot Christmoose, Anna Aspnes Mini Palette Mint Winter, Jen Allyson Vintage Findings Christmas.

I look forward to creating a few more New York pages using these Simple Starter templates, now available at 30% off!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to have you back on the team Diane! Your layout looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete