Friday, December 16, 2011

Week 49

Only 3 more weeks left in this year, as always, so hard to believe.  It will be by far the best documented year in history, at least my history.

Without further ado, week 49 scrapped.  Since this will sit alongside week 48, I used the same template, which I quite like for these weeklies, Anna Aspnes Holiday Template No 1.  Although there are 8 slots for photos, I did the same thing as I did in week 48, stretching a landscape picture across two frames.

Highlights of the week...getting some crafted projects not only done but shipped.  I decided to send the gnome arigurumi to Natalie for her birthday instead of waiting for Christmas...poor kid often gets neglected with a birthday in December (not true :-)).  The one will go to Lily, since Molly will also get a gnome.  I hope it doesn't scare her.
Two trips to San Francisco in the week, both so much fun!  On Saturday the 4th Ms AC & I went shopping and got to see the tree in Union Square against a gorgeous clear and sunny day, and on Saturday the 10th we all went up to deliver Ms AC's iPhone and went out for a super delicious dinner at Shanghai Dumplings, a recommendation from That-Sam-I-Am.

Week 49
Additional Credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Retro Holiday and Sweet Christmas, Anna Aspnes Number Overlay and Magic Sprinklez No 2, Biograffiti's Itty Bitty Dates

So excited to see these weeklies printed in a book! Do hope Santa brings me some Shutterfly-bucks!!  I've been a good little scrapper, Santa!
Week 48 Week 49

No comments:

Post a Comment