Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week 48

I am really proud of the stamina I have for my Project 365, taking a photo every day, printing those photos and putting them in an album, scrapping some of the best photos, and also scrapping each week into a weekly layout.

Here is Week 48, done within days of it's life.  I just love all the rich colors of the week, the beautiful day lily that bloomed in the front yard, the sunsets, the leaves!!  I got to go to Santana Row for a luncheon and was thrilled with the decorations, they always make it look so beautiful there, especially on a warm sunny day, and our visit to the Santa Clara Winter Wonderland, complete with a lighted Eiffel Tower!

Week 48 
Credits: Anna Aspnes Holiday Template No 1 Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas Anna Aspnes Twiggy Biograffiti's Month Stamps and Itty Bitty Dates No 5

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that you put all the photos in an album too! That is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete