Friday, December 30, 2011

The 12 Photos of Christmas

One of the 12 Days of Christmas challenges at Oscraps was to take 12 themed photos, then scrap them.  The themes and my interpretations...
  1. family - used the picture of many of us at thanksgiving (Mr AC is missing since he is taking the picture)
  2. food - has to be lasagna, always lasagna!
  3. sweets - I did a pretty good job of minimizing sweets this year (except for the massive amounts of snickerdoodles consumed at Mickey's Magical Christmas Party), but loved these faux sweets from the Silver Creek gingerbread house
  4. Christmas colors - one of my favorite trees was the Union Square tree...I think I even prefer it to the Rockefeller Center tree
  5. stockings - yup, they were hung by the chimney with care
  6. Santa - one of Dad's creations
  7. decorations - I love giant faux decorations, like these Christmas balls on the Embarcadero
  8. tree - this is our little tree with its pretty lights
  9. snow - I did not see any real snow this year, but thoroughly enjoyed the faux snow at Mickey's party
  10. holiday lights - I learned to take bokeh pictures!
  11. wreaths - MJU suggested hanging our little wreath on the front gate
  12. candles - lit for our first Christmas dinner on the 17th
And here it all is, crammed onto one page!

O Christmas 12 Photos 
Credits: Maya de Groot Design's Santangles and Christmoose

No comments:

Post a Comment