Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 44 Warm to Cool

Probably destined to be the last really warm week of the year, Week 44, October 30 through November 5, started out super warm.  In fact, I was quite hot in my gnome costume on Halloween.

But then a little rain came and it cooled off considerably.
And so I divided my weekly layout into a "warm" side and a "cool' side.

Week 44 Left Week 44 Right

On the warm side is that shot of the hill alongside the 3rd hole again that I featured in the Oscraps copycat challenge, and yet another picture of my view out the back, processed via Instagram.  In fact this is my very first Instagram photo from my new iPhone 4S.

Week 44 Left

And on the cool side, the first rain dripping on the back window, and lots of other "cool" stuff, like my Halloween costume, my new Tom Clark gnome, the fun chain-stitch Christmas trees I made one evening, and Mr. AC's new Ford Focus Hybrid.

Week 44 Right 
Credits: 
Anna Aspnes MultiFoto Template No 9
Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Encapsulate, Barren Sunrise, Autumnal 2
Anna Aspnes Artsy Blenz Snow Paperie
Maya de Groot Backpackers 5 and Terra Toni
Ashalee Wall Rhiain and Vintage Alpha
Karla Dudley Digi-Essentials brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment