Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 43, Backpackers & Terra Toni

My main requirement for scrapping week 43 was to use more of Maya de Groot's Backpackers 5 and Terra Toni.  I just love the hand-crafted backgrounds, neutral tones, and oh the paper-collaged frames and flowers!  These make an artsy layout so simple to accomplish.


Photos weren't necessarily spectacular in Week 43, the last full week of October, from Oct 23 to 29, but still they show a lot going on...crafting, making my Halloween costume, getting the fence painted, and enjoying the view, as I do every week, make that every day.

The 7th photo is blended in to the bottom of the page.  Lane from Custom Exteriors told me he needed a picture of the window he is replacing.  Not only does it make a good "before" shot of the window, but once I looked at it I realized it is beautifully reflecting the view on a lovely day.

Week 43
Additional credits: Anna Aspnes MultiFoto Template No 9 plus Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate and Ashelee Wall's Vintage Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment