Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

Keeping up with my weeklies, I did something different this week.

For the past two weeks, I had created one layout with one photo of the day, so when it came time to do the weekly, I used that layout as one side, and put the remaining 6 pictures on another page.

But this week, with various challenges, I scrapped two pages, each with single photos of the day, the AnnaLift featuring the view of the sunset on the 9th hole on Tuesday November 22, and the member spotlight challenge from Oscraps featuring the fall leaves pictures from Monday, November 21.

AnnaLift 1125 Quiet Nov Rot Challenge Leaves

I didn't really want to repeat these photos in different layouts, but didn't want 3 different layouts for the week.  So I decided to combine them!  Yup, just laid one right over the other, and with other a few minor adjustments, got this wonderful combo!  I added a couple things...a background photo of a poppy from the facing page, a twig (from Anna Aspnes Twiggy 1) and the week title.

Week 46 Left

This left me just 5 pictures to place on the facing page, which is almost always easier to manage than all 7 on one.  Besides the wonderful views, highlights of the week were Thanksgiving dinner and homemade pecan rolls.
  Week 47 Right 
Additional credits: Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Templates 19 and 38, ArtPlay Palette Ablaze, and Maya de Groot Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment