Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I have been trying to get out for a quick walk/run in the morning, to get the blood flowing and get some fresh air. It helps so much to keep me from getting stiff, bored and cranky. 

On Monday of this week I was rewarded with the most beautiful morning, crisp and fresh after a washing rain, sky clear and blue, colors brilliant, and not too cool to boot. The colors of fall leaves blazing  against a blue sky is just not something I can resist. I've used the photo for the last of the November challenges at Oscraps, and to express my Happy Thanksgiving wishes. Nov Rot Challenge Leaves 
Credits: Anna Aspnes: Artsy Layered Template 37, Floral Art Brushes, ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate, ArtPlay Palette Sophistica, ArtPlay Palette Ablaze, 12x12 Script Tease Overlay Learn, Winter Frames Transfers.  Maya de Groot The Art of Journaling, Jennifer Labre Gratitude, Katie Pertiet Thankful Word Art

No comments:

Post a Comment