Saturday, November 26, 2011

Quiet Moments

Another weekly AnnaLift, this one for the week starting November 25, gave me the perfect opportunity to use my photo of the day from November 22, of the sun setting on the 9th hole.  I didn't think it was the best photo at the time I took it, and I tried taking another, but with similar results...it was definitely getting too dark to take pictures.

But it reflects what was going on the 22nd of November, a Tuesday, finishing up a round of golf just as the sun is setting behind the houses on the left side of the 9th hole.

When I saw the inspiration layout from Zalaine I knew I had the perfect photo. I also happened to have the perfect kit, the same Anna Aspnes Art Play Pallette Saffron, providing the lovely yellow background.


Here is my interpretation:
AnnaLift 1125 Quiet 
Additional credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Sophistica, ArtPlay Palette Festive, ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate and Artsy Layered template No 19

No comments:

Post a Comment