Thursday, November 10, 2011

iDSD & the Flower Market

Last weekend was international Digital Scrapbooking Day. Yes, such a thing exists. There were so many sales and events going on it was a bit overwhelming. I did take advantage of a 30% off sale to pick up a few templates and goodies from Anna Aspnes' store at Oscraps.

Today there was a challenge at Oscraps to make a layout with the goodies purchased on iDSD weekend, and here it is.These are pictures from the flower vendor at the farmer's market from last Sunday.  I love going to the flower vendor booth, even if I don't buy anything.  I love how they dye some of their flowers with food coloring, making them even more vivid than nature intended.  I love that they sell bunches of flowers for $3, making it cheaper than a cup of coffee to have fresh flowers in the house.  And I love that I can get vibrantly colored pictures at the flower market.

Market Flowers
Credits: 
Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 36 
Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 37
Anna Aspnes ArtsyBlenz Snow Paperie 2

No comments:

Post a Comment