Friday, November 18, 2011

Grateful for the View

Still not tired of it, still want to take so many pictures of it, still scrapping it, my view of the valley!  This was taken from Morningside Drive while on a walk in the late afternoon last week.  I love how the whole valley turns golden with the setting sun.  It is indeed the good life we live up on this hill!

This picture was perfect to scrap with Jennifer Labre's new kit Gratitude at Oscraps. The gold, purples and burgundy were all the colors in the photo, and the elements perfect to convey how I feel about it.

Good Life View JLabre

I only wish I could have used a little more of the turquoise, but maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. pure gorgeousness, my new dear friend!!! Love that LO, too!! can't wait to get to know you better through your gorgeous scrapping!! (and quilting! teehee!) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete