Wednesday, November 16, 2011

eBooking Orvieto & Padova

Now that I am done with scrapping Orvieto and Padova, I thought I would put together a quick book and see if I could add up some discount codes to make it a good deal. 
As it turns out, I wasn't able to add up the codes, but I can still share the book and save it for another discount day. 
Only had to put together a few additional pages, a title page, of me sitting on the wall overlooking the countryside...
Orvieto Title Page 

... and front and back covers, which were just modifications of existing pages. I do hope I can a good discount, as this looks so yummy and colorful!
Orvieto Cover Padova Back Cover
Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo of you! I wanted to let you know that I saw a commercial with someone doing a mosaic and thought instantly of you!

    ReplyDelete