Sunday, November 20, 2011

DigiMorph #4 Reveal

It's been so long since I did this layout, I almost forgot about it, but this weekend all 21 participants finished up the digi-morph and were all revealed.

I took this picture while stopped at a light on the Embarcadero after spending the night at Megan's and dropping her off to work at Pottery Barn,.  This was after attending the Design Spinge book signing at Anthropologie the night before.  It had been a warm and beautiful evening, and it dawned a warm and beautiful day.   It wasn't until I looked at the photo carefully that I noticed the San Francisco tour bus coming into view.

DigiMorph 4 SF 

Credits: Celeste Knight Weathered Frames, Agnes Biro Last Warm Day and Abandoned Office, Jen Allyson Notions Blue and Halloween Papers, Deana Rutter Necessary Office Paper, Karen Funk Shabby Valentine and In Bloom, Sara Schmutz Bicycle Ride, Jopke Designs and Jen Allyson Blog Hop and Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Find My Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment