Friday, October 14, 2011

"Wicked Cool" Scrapping

One of the wonderfully fun parts of digital scrapbooking is the support of the like-minded people, almost all ladies, in the online digiscrap community.

It's always been important to me to have some affirmation for my artwork, and this community provides it in spades.

Thank you to all who take the time to comment on my artwork, including a short and sweet comment saying this layout is "Wicked COOL".  Thank you!

All the photos are from the last week or so...my pumpkins on the front porch, the roses in the back yard and on the 17th hole, and a particularly good sunset from the back yard.  A blended overlay adds vibrancy to the colors, and I love all the organics of the circles.

AnnaLift 1007 October Colors 
Credits: 
Jen Maddocks Designs Crop Circles Template 
Anna Aspnes Original ArtPlay Pallette No 1 
Anna Aspnes Script Tease Overlay 
Anna Aspnes Artplay Palette Seafoam, Find My Way 
Jen Allyson Vintage Findings Newprint and Newsprint Alpha

1 comment:

  1. The colors in your photos are so vivd! Love your take on Anna's template. And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete