Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 40 Scrapped

EEk, I am falling a little behind with my weekly layouts, juggling them with making photo books, participating in scrapping challenges, grouting the Great Wall of China, work, golf, arranging home repairs...phew, exhausting.

But I did get Week 40 done!  Both pages are using Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Temp[late No 6, with papers from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Autumnal 2.

Week 40  Left Week 40  Right

I repeated the hanging banner from Week 39, using the super cool Abandoned Office alpha by Agnes Biro at Design House Digital.  I also used a fun floral glossy alpha from Angie Hinksman's new Sarah kit at DHD.

I divided the pages somewhat thematically, the left side dealing with the mosaic wall and the view from the back yard.  Hard to tell from the picture, but those are cowboys up on the hill!
Week 40  Left

And the right side dealing with fun and comfort.  What's more comforting than freshly toasted pop tarts?  Can't you just smell them?  Yum, I may need to have some right now.
Week 40  Right 
Additional credits - Celeste Knight June Freebie frame and Jen Allyson Vintage Findings Newsprint, overlaid onto the frame and the background.

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell anyone ;) but I think I am 10 weeks behind. I like to do all my layouts in a big spurt so I am waiting for a spurt.

    ReplyDelete