Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thankful Self-Portrait

A challenge layout for Oscraps, the challenge was to use the following things:  the word "thankful", something red, 3 flowers, a frame, 3 squares of paper, a sepia photo, a sticker, a photo mask, a key, the letter S.

I chose the photo of me with all my band-aids.  I smiled for the self-portrait, but there have been a few tears over these band-aids.  Thankfully, all the results were negative from this round of band-aids, and for this I am So Thankful!

The little cluster at the bottom is saying, "the key to more time is sunscreen".

Self Portrait OStash Challenge


Credits: 
Anna Aspnes FotoBlenz Template 12 
Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Autumnal 2, Find My Way, Barren Sunrise 
Maya de Groot - The Art of Journaling, Hoity Toity, Artsy Fartsy and Fun in the Sun. 
Thankful work art from Jessica Sprague.

No comments:

Post a Comment