Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The State of Craftiness


Oh how I wish I had more time to be artsy craftsy...I would...
finish the Big Mosaic Project.

Mosaic View

Make more books like these...this is my book of Rome and Pompei scrapbook pages, 30 pages in all, that I made at Blurb, in a 12x12 image wrapped hardcover format.  I used a Groupon ($15 for $45 worth of book) which made it a good deal, else it was a bit pricey, imo.

Rome Book

And this is an 8x8 Shutterfly book made as a Christmas present, and in hand already!


The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

If I had a little more time to be artsy craftsy I would make something Halloweeny and crafty with all this (currently being moved from the garage, where I worked on Tim Holtz tags last Chirstmas, to inside, where I hope to do some fall crafting).
Crafty Stuff
If only I had a leetle more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment