Saturday, October 8, 2011

Collaging Week 39

You know you are a scrapping geek when you keep a "todo" list of pictures and events to scrap.  On my "todo" list was last week, week 39, September 24th to October 1.

Off my "todo" list is Week 39, and I used this for a technique challenge on collage at Oscraps.

Week 39 Left Week 39 Right

This is Anna Aspnes Artsy Template #33, which made it so easy to get an artsy layered collage.  I love the harlequin diamonds which I grayed a bit on this pag...I love how the diamonds and the damask overlay play over the mosaic pictures.  
I hand drew the wire from which hangs the title, from Agnes Biro's Abandoned Office kit.  The wire looked a little lost in space, so I extracted the tower of the Bay Bridge and blended that into the background.
Week 39 Left

Same template on the right side of the page, supplemented with papers from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Special One.
Week 39 Right

No comments:

Post a Comment