Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 35 Scrapped

Keeping right on top of my weekly layouts, these from Week 35, August 28-31 and September 1-3.
I love how the bright red, orange and yellow colors balance one another across the double pages, so how perfect that Megan was wearing a reddish sweater (this is an unusually bright color for her) in the Friday photo she sent me because I was feeling lonely, just me and the critters here at Silver Creek.   This was the week I finally broke 50 with a 48 on the front nine.

Week 35 Left Week 35 Right


Week 35 Left


Week 35 Right 
Credits - Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template #19, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Seafoam, Special One, Find My Way

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at keeping up! I am about 6 weeks behind on Project 365 layouts. I like to do them in big batches - at least that is what I tell myself. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete