Saturday, September 3, 2011

Digital Artsy Journaling, Part 2

As part of a September Creative Techniques challenge at Oscraps, which Maya de Groot is co-hosting, I used several of Maya's kits plus a freebie from Maya to journal about my favorite place.  It was timely, because I had a picture taken at the Paris Amour event at Bath & Body Works a couple of weeks ago.
Paris Art Journal
One of the things I like about art journaling is it gives me the opportunity to be really messy, at least digitally.  So many layers got blended into this page, a look I really adore.  And lots of goodies went into this, including Maya's Ooh La La and Artsy Fartsy, in addition to the Art Journal Freebie.

 
Additional credits - Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes, Royanna Spring Fling. 

Today I got to use this layout again. Bath & Body Works was sponsoring a contest on their Facebook page to win one of their pink Eiffel Towers from their displays. And I thought I could just ask for it at the store...ha! Well, I didn't win, but it was fun to take a quick self-pic with my Paris Amour lotion and Eiffel Towers in the background and blend it onto the page.
Paris Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment