Friday, September 2, 2011

Digital Artsy Journaling, Part 1

Some wonderful new artsy kits from Maya de Groot this week have spurred me to digital art journaling, which I love to do!  The more stuff on the page, the messier, the better, only at the end of the process my fingers are maybe just tired, but not covered with ink or glitter or glue (although I have to admit I don't mind paint or ink or glue on my fingers).

Last weekend Amy and I went to Valley Fair and happened upon a 50% off sale at Gap.  I bought these awesome silver double ankle-strap flats.  Tod said I looked like the god Mercury.

While we were in See's Candy, I looked down on these awesome shoes against the black & white checkerboard floor, and new I had to add this to my 'pictures of my shoes' collection.  It didn't make the photo of the day because of other fun things going on, but made a good subject for an art journal page. 

Art of Journal Shoes
 Additional elements from Anna Aspnes Magic PhotoBlenz Album and Royanna Spring Fling.

I am looking forward to doing more with this wonderful kit, The Art of Journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment