Sunday, September 18, 2011

Digi-Morph 3 Revealed

Another long digi-morph at Design House Digital...it was July 26 when I finished this layout, which was so fun to do. I was quite early in the process, so my layout looks a lot like the original.  As much as I like doing artsy layouts, I also really enjoy whimsical as well.
And while it may seem I have done layouts about my gnomes before, this one celebrates the addition of Gnomeo and Juliet, as well as the fresh painting of the other outdoor gnomes.

DigiMorph3

Credits: Robyn Meierotto's Kraft Party (background) and Blog Hop freebie, Celeste Knight Weathered Frames, Audrey Neal Whimsey (mushrooms), Agnes Biro Blog Hop stitches and Love Soul, Jopke Evergreen (bench stamp), Maya de Groot Home Sweet Home (word art and alpha), Sara Schmutz Sweet Shop (label)

No comments:

Post a Comment