Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Day of Rest?

I think perhaps someone is looking out for me, and giving me a day of rest.  Certainly my body needs a rest from the Big Mosaic Project!  And so the forecast was for rain today.  Rain, really, already?

I wasn't sure I believed it, but still went ahead and moved all the project boxes and other stuff likely to be ruined by rain into the garage.

Lo and behold, it did rain.  Not enough to keep us from playing golf, but enough to reinforce the decision to postpone mosaics.  And so, there was no further progress on mosaics, but I am ready for tomorrow!

And meanwhile, caught up a bit on scrapping, with a little page on the mosaic project so far...
(using Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Barren Sunrise, Strawberry Saffron Villa, Script Tease Overlay).
Mosaic Day 4

And a recap of Week 37, September 11-17. This weekly also was done as a blueprint challenge at Design House Digital. 
  Week 37 
All supplies from Design House Digital:
  • Gennifer Bursett Blueprint 10
  • Celeste Knight Honey Cakes, Sunshine and Weathered Overlays
  • Tiffany Tillman Artistic Photo Masks
  • Deena Rutter Necessary Office Paper
  • Karen Funk Blossom Alpha (recolored)
  • Sara Schmutz Morning Breeze brad
  • Jen Allyson Vintage Findings Antique Prints and Circle Alpha
  • Robin M Kraft Party Papers
  • Agnes Biro Abandoned Office Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment