Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bright & Bold Scrapping, Part 2

One of the best things about taking a lot of pictures, is having a lot of pictures to scrap with.

So when an awesome kit comes along, all I have to do is look at recent photos to find something wonderful to scrap with.

Thus the marriage of my picture of chili peppers, taken at the Farmer's Market, and the newest collaboration kit from Oscraps, Be Bold.  It was interesting to note the change in produce at this last week's farmer's market.  Many more peppers and peanuts appeared, and gone was the bok choi which I so enjoy.  I wonder how things will continue to change over the next few months.

The template I used is from Maya de Groot, a freebie to her Facebook fans.
Peppers Bold Oscraps Collab 

Such a great kit with so many bold papers and elements, this was such fun to play with! Thank you to Maya de Groot for giving me the opportunity to play with this collab!

No comments:

Post a Comment