Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bright & Bold Scrapping, Part 1

I really enjoyed scrapping all the browns and earth tones of Rome and Pompei, but I notice my latest pages are brighter and bolder than ever, perhaps a cry for color! The wonderful newest kits from Maya de Groot and the Oscraps designers are enabling this big time!

I am looking forward to seeing my latest pages printed, perhaps even in a 'coloring book' of their own. 

Using a photo of the day from Sunday, August 21, when I went to the Farmer's Market and it was a bit later in the morning, thus rather crowded, and I had to park behind the stores. Walking from the parking lot, I noticed these beautiful hibiscus bushes along the sides of the buildings, in full bloom with luscious orange blossoms.
Hibiscus Backpackers 

I used several of the papers from Maya de Groot's new Backpackers 3 kit, along with elements from her kits Family is Forever and Midsummer Night's Dream, along with Anna Aspnes products Magic FotoBlenz Album, Something Springy and ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment