Monday, September 19, 2011

AnnaLift 9/16 Tournesols (Sunflowers)

A new challenge feature at Oscraps, to scraplift a layout made with Anna Aspnes products, thus the name AnnaLift.

This week's inspiration layout is an incredibly beautiful and colorful abstract tea cup by Judy (jahrm).  I loved the colors, the complements of purple and orange working so well together, the brush work, and the cool red accents, including the red text.

 

For my lift, I started with a closeup of one of my dyed sunflowers that I got at the Farmer's Market last Sunday, which was rather perfectly orange and gold and brown just like the color in the original, using pictures of the purple-dyed leaves masked in as the purple accents.  Lots of additional elements merged in resulted in my "Tour ne sols" lift, which I LOVE (have to sing that last LOVE).
(Hmmm, I guess technically it should be "les tournesols"...must update before I print).


Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoBlenz Template 5 Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Sunshine Bouquet, Saffron Villa,  Strawberry Preserves, ArtPlay 1, Anna Aspnes Scribble Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment