Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Week of Happy Places

I started to scrap Week 33, August 14th to 20th, using Anna Aspnes Magic FotoBlenz Album.  It had the word "happy" on it, and after placing the photos, I decided to leave that word, and supplement it with the word "places".  That pretty much sums up the week, with my yard, my view, my golf course, and a couple of new discoveries, the gelato shop at Oakridge and the Theater in the Woods in Woodside, where we went to see a fun and "moving" performance of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night (one literally hikes between scenes in the Woodside forest.).
(By the way, that very cool font is called The Maple Origins).

Week 33 Left
Additional credits - Jen Maddocks Blink and Damask.

There was one more picture from the week that just woudn't go on the page, so even though this is totally going to throw off my odd-even page design, I made a separate page for my photo of the day from August 18th, from the Capture Your 365 prompt, my favorite flower. 

Week 33 Right
This page uses Anna Aspnes Artsy Template #13 with papers from Jen Maddocks Blink and Damask, and additional elements from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes English Rose and Saffron Villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment