Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 365 - 18. My Favorite Flowers

I took a slight break from using the Capture Your 365 prompts for the last several days, because I had so many other things to take pictures of and show, but today's prompt was "my favorite flowers", a prompt I couldn't resist, and am so thrilled to have captured the morning sprinkling drops on the roses in the backyard.

I am not sure which is my favorite picture.  I love the fuller drops on this rose . . .
Rose 1
but if you look carefully at this one, there are the tiniest droplets along the edges of the petals!
Rose 2

And yes, the bunny rabbits still love to eat the rose petals.  As the flowers fade, I gather the petals and put them just on the other side of the fence so they can enjoy them without being tempted by the fresh petals on the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment