Monday, July 18, 2011

Weeks 4 & 5

Since I have finished scrapping June and July is, well, I was going to say just getting started, but that's not quite true.  Anyway, before I completely forget any of the details, I want to finish up the first 5 weeks of the year.  Here are weeks 4 and 5, using Anna Aspnes Magic Sparkle PhotoBlenz Album pages.  I bought this album because I saw I could easily incorporate 7 photos on a page, focusing on one large one, making them a good candidate for weekly layouts.

With 7 photos on the page, once a background paper is chosen, the layout is nearly complete.  however, that does not mean I don't spend a few additional hours tweaking. 

Week 4
Week 4 also uses papers and elements from Jan Maddocks Designs Apple Blossoms kit.

Week 5
Week 5 also uses papers and elements from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Special One and Sunshine Bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment