Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 29 Scrapped, More Project 2011

Almost caught up with my scrapbook weekly layouts!  I am now actually scrapping last week, and only the first week of the year remaining, and I will be well on my way to my most thoroughly documented year ever.  Too bad I haven't been doing this for about 30 years.  But then, I would need an even bigger house.

For weeks 29 and 30, I am going to use the same Anna Aspnes Project 2011 Template #5 that I used for weeks 2 and 3, then expand on some of the photos in these weeks to tell a more detailed story.

Here is the start, Week 29, using a background paper from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise (probably my most used kit!).  

Another photo taken at the movie theater, and just as bad in quality as the one of Megan and I with the Smurfs, but still hopefully tells the story. I did a search for free Harry Potter fonts and had no trouble finding one, on The Daily Prophet (where else??).  I incorporated some fun elements from Jen Maddocks Venerable kit.

Week 29

No comments:

Post a Comment