Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 22 - Wrapping/Scrapping up May

I thought I would start back in to scrapping by working on my weekly layouts, since I still do not feel quite ready to scrap the European vacation photos.  But I no sooner started on the next week in the forward queue, Week 22, when I realized that although this week started in May, it ended in June.  And 29 of the 30 photos in June are from Europe.

I am toying with the idea of doing a monthly page for June, since I know I will do expanded pages with the vacation photos.  But can I use tiny pics on a single page?  Maybe a double pager with 15 photos each?  I'm not sure.

Meanwhile, here is the beginning of Week 22 and the wrap up of May, using Maya de Groot's Double Dippers Template, and paper and elements from Maya de Groot's Artsy Fartsy, Not So Basic Browns and Snap kits.

Maybe not the most exciting pictures and activities, but hey, they're what I was doing.

Week 22 Double Dippers

No comments:

Post a Comment