Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Project 2011 - Weeks 2 & 3


I am admittedly still all over the place with Anna Aspnes' Project 2011, but that doesn't mean I am not challenged, learning, thinking, applying.

While still thinking about how to incorporate promptings and lessons on a multi-page, as in 3 or 4 page, story, I decided to warm up the Week 5 template by using it for my 2011 weeks 2 and 3 layouts.

Week 2 Week 3

These templates are sinfully easy to use since the photos take up most of the page.  I like that in a layout.  I want to see the pictures, and rather abhor white space.  A simple background (from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise), journaling and date circles (ArtPlay Palette Find My Way) complete the page.

Week 2

Similarly on the right-hand side, Week 3, using ArtPlay Palette Seafoam as a background, and repeating the date circles and fonts.

Week 3

1 comment: