Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun in the Summertime Sun

A new digital scrapbooking  kit from Maya de Groot, Fun in the Sun, provided for some fun scrapping over the weekend.

I remembered this picture Amy posted of Lily in the pool on the 4th of July, and thought it would be perfect to use with this kit.  Every time I look at the picture and the layout it makes me smile.  Don't worry, it all turned out OK, as it always does.

Lily in the Pool

The template is Maya de Groot's Template Set 7, and in addition to Fun in the Sun, uses her kits Home Sweet Home, Artsy Fartsy and Stuck on You.

Here is the preview for Fun in the Sun, which has a lot more purples and blues in it than I highlighted in the first layout.



Purple made me think of a couple of photos of the day from last week, the thistles from Toulon Hill and the purplish sky at sunset after a late round of golf, so I also used the kit to do my Week 28 layout.  The template is Maya de Groot's Double Dippers Set 2.

Week 28

Looking back at just a week ago I see so many wonderful moments...Wednesday bagels, always so good, a strawberry pie, how delicious that was!, finding thistles on Toulon Hill dotting the surrounding hillsides with bursts of prickly purple!, new lounge chairs for the back yard...ahhh!
Week 28 Left

My golf game continues to improve and I had yet another birdie, and the week culminated with the visit with the Brunos.  I love P365, it reminds me how fortunate I am!
Week 28 Right

No comments:

Post a Comment