Saturday, June 4, 2011

7 Days in May - Day 4 Pirates

Now this is some fun scrappin'! Day 4 of the Jessica Sprague 7 Days in May challenge was to use this template, with whatever supplies or to scrap whatever theme or topic we wanted, as long as one of the blocks contained a picture.

I've been wanting to play with these Pirate Kits I got from a No Pirates Allowed blog train, and I've been wanting to use my POTD from May 20 when Tod and I went over to Oakridge to see Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides. One thing I like about Oakridge, they often have props in the lobby for taking photos. Which is fun :-)

On Stranger Tides?  Well, it was fun and cute, and Johnny was Johnny, which is always a good thing, but it's hard to follow up such an original with 1, 2 or 3 sequels.  Still, worthwhile entertainment, especially at half price thanks to Visa Signature.
My favorite part was Keith Richards returning as Captain Jack Sparrow's father...classic!

Pirates 7DaysMay4

All the papers and elements were from the No Pirates Allowed blog train, including designs from Jen Reed, Amelia, Shel Bell and Sherwood. Also used an associated kit from Jen Reed called Pirates Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment