Friday, June 3, 2011

7 Days in May - Day 3 Color Challenge

Day 3 of the Jessica Sprague 7 Days in May challenge was to use this color swatch for a layout.  When I opened my picture import folder, the pictures with the right colors jumped right out at me, taken in front of the clubhouse at Silver Creek.


That doesn't mean it didn't take me a long time to craft a page. I'm still not sure this one is done, nor am I sure I like it.  The template is from Jessica Sprague Photoshop Friday #11, the papers provided in the challenge from In the Making Designs.  That part, and adding the photos in storyboard fashion was easy, then I futzed for hours.  My favorite part was taking the swatches and laying them over the background, then repeating this, altering the opacity with each successive one.  I think the left side is too heavy...I am not a clusterer.  But for now, this is as it is.

Flower View 7DaysMay3r

Papers, brushes, work art and overlays from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Seafoam and Find My Way, word art is Anna Aspnes Descriptive Word Transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment