Thursday, June 2, 2011

7 Days in May - Day 2 'And then...'

The Jessica Sprague 7 Days in May challenge ran from May 23rd to 29th.

For day 2, the challenge was to scrap to the prompt 'And then . . .'  
At first, all I could think of was the scene at the fast-food ordering window from 'Dude, Where's My Car', which has to be the silliest movie ever, but one of my silly favorites.

But since I was on the heels of a Paris layout, I returned to Paris, and thought, ' and then, the sun came up over the rooftops of Paris'.  It was that first day after we arrived in January of 2009.  Funny thing about Paris in January, the sun doesn't come up until about 8:30 in the morning.  So it was no problem capturing sunrise pictures.  And what a glorious sunrise it was!  Just a little while later, a shower passed through, casting a rainbow in the same morning sky.  It too was glorious.

And so I blended both these pictures using the template/mask provided in the challenge with lots of Anna Aspnes products - Artplay Palettes Barren Sunrise, Seafoam and Find My Way. Template mask/word art from LivE Designs.  I *heart* this one too!

Paris Sunrise 7DaysMay2

No comments:

Post a Comment