Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swirling Lemons

Bunches of new fun stuff from Simply Kelly this week!

First, this awesomely dynamic Swirls template! I have to admit, I did not know what to do with this at first, but the fun is in the challenge! I'm not sure what finally made me think of using lemons, perhaps the POTD of lemons I took on May 12th - we are quite proud of the fact the we have lemons on the neglected bush-trees we inherited along with this house. Careful pruning, probably not done by the Gartens nor their gardener, is required to keep the bushes in check so as not to block our view, and yet not take off the buds that will become lemons.

And so, I featured our low-hanging fruit in this fun layout, using Simply Kelly's template and her Busy Bees papers and frame, and Simply Kelly Month Brushes.

Lemons SKD Swirls

No comments:

Post a Comment