Monday, May 30, 2011

Spirit of Aloha

While Tod is off playing in Hawaii, I am home freezing (what happened to the perfect weather of California?) and stressing (lots of little things to do still before our trip). But I know I am with him in spirit, I know when he sees a beautiful hibiscus flower he thinks of me and how I would love it, and I love that he sends me pictures so I can enjoy it along with him.

And then I have fresh and new material lo scrap!

So fresh off the camera and into a brand new kit by Jen Maddocks called Everyday Garden, combined with Jen's Frame Templates and elements from her Parchment and Venerable kits.

Aloha JMD Garden

Word art from Anna Aspnes Descriptives Word Transfers.  Brushes from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Special One.


Everyday Garden is available from Digital Dandelions:

1 comment: