Saturday, May 28, 2011

Speed Scrap 315 - More Megan Craftiness

The thing about digital art, is, it's digital, and therefore completely online, and therefore there is a proliferation of sites, people, challenges, so as to enable daily doses of inspiration, challenge, feedback, and entertainment.

My favorite site for Speed Scraps is ScrapMatters, where one can find speed scraps several times per week, and they are perfect for getting a layout done quickly.

In this case, I combined the speed scrap with a challenge from Design House Digital to use a blueprint template.

I love it when Megan sends me pictures of her work, and this one was so special, since it is samples of the first thing she designed and made for Pottery Barn, the nautical balls! I included a picture from her birthday, where I gave her the nautical ball for inspiration, and her adorable little orange fabric version, which she said looked a bit like a 'caged pumpkin'.

SS 315 Create

Credits: Gennifer Bursett's Blueprint 6, lots of papers from the DHD iNSD bloghop freebie, Madeline by Amy Stoffel, Boop Designs Flowers alpha, cajoline scraps buttons & bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment