Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Simply Kelly Curvy Circles & P365


When Kelly sent a new template my way last week, I opened it, counted the photo blocks, and knew immediately what I wanted to do with it!

I am enamored with the idea of weekly layouts, kind of summing things up, even if I have used many of the photos for spotlight designs. And so I am OK with smaller photos in my weekly layouts.

Here are weeks 14, April 3-9, and 15, April 10-16, picking up where I left off with Maya de Groot's Snap weekly layouts. The Curvy Circles Template (currently 50% off in Simply Kelly's store) is the one on the left.  All I did was select almost everything and flip it to create the facing layout on the right.  I love the way they look side-by-side!

Week 14 SKD Week 15 SKD

In addition to the Curvy Circles Template, I used Simply Kelly's Talk to Me and A Formal Affair, with Maya de Groots Snap numbers.  Brushes are from Jessica Sprague.  One of the most fun things was writing the journaling on the included circular text paths.  It was like a game or puzzle, writing just enough to fit!

Week 14 SKD

Week 15 SKD

However, Curvy Circles Template is not just for P365 layouts. I also used it to capture some pics from the back yard, superimposed with floral and landscape images from the week.  I love this one too!  It uses Simply Kelly's Pinwheels, Love Birds and Gotta Pixel.  The fun font is Gigi.

Yard Views

No comments:

Post a Comment