Sunday, May 1, 2011

Roses and the Royal Wedding

No, I didn't get up in the middle of the night to watch, but I did record the coverage of the royal wedding, then spent Friday evening mostly fast-forwarding through the 6 hours of news coverage to sample the best. It was worth watching! So much lovely pomp and circumstance and beauty and good will, such as does not often happen.

So since it was such a significant part of my day, I thought I would capture what has to be one of the best and most famous photos, combined with my photo of the day of some lovely English-style red roses.

Royal Wedding Kiss

I think it is also most fitting that I used Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette English Rose kit and her Artsy Layered Template #12, after all, she had the royal wedding on her mind when designing this beautiful kit.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about using a press photo for m POTD project, but realizing I didn't watch a moment of coverage, thought it'd be silly to! I love the page you created though. What a nice way to marry the two images, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete