Sunday, May 29, 2011

Operation Digi-Morph II - Rodin

I participated in a second digi-morph at Design House Digital.  The idea behind a digi-morph is for a succession of people to scraplift the previous layout, kind of like 'pass it on', and see what comes out at the end.  My layout has been done for over a month, but there were two teams of 10 people so it took a while to get through the rotations.

This is another layout that I love!
Below mine is the layout I started from, by Karen Funk of Design House Digital.  The first thing that struck me was a single photo with 3 people in it.  Thought immediately of the picture of us in the sculpture garden of the Rodin museum...love this picture!  I really liked how Karen clustered and layered so well, so I pretty much just copied it, making everything a bit larger.

Digi Morph 2 Rodin



Credits for my layout:
Robyn Meierotto's Kraft Party paper and elements, Jen Allyson's Vintage Findings paper, Black & Cream paper and Antique Tags, Deana Rutter's Maybe Vanilla Plaid paper, Celeste Knight Weathered Frames, Gen Bursett's Mist, Karla Dudley Digi-Essentials circle brush, cajoline scraps ribbon, Royanna French Flea Market fleur-de-lis, big button and scatter, and all credit for the layout go to Karen Funk for her beautifully designed starting page.

No comments:

Post a Comment