Tuesday, May 3, 2011

**New Simply Kelly Store**

Simply Kelly Designs has a brand new store and is having a grand opening sale!
There are some great deals in the Simply Kelly Designs Store and a free template on the Simply Kelly Designs Blog.


Don't miss out on this sale!

Let me first show this adorable FREE TEMPLATE, yes, a FREEBIE!  When I first saw it, I thought two things...1) Lily and 2) strawberries



And so I made two layouts with this FREEBIE template...one featuring some Easter photos of Lily, and another about our Easter brunch, complete with fresh sweet strawberries.  The uber-cool egg-alpha is also a freebie from Kelly, available on her blog.

How cute is Lily's little face (even the one where she seems like she might have been crying recently, and doesn't really want her picture taken again) ??  She is so proud of her new Easter jewelry!
In addition to the You're So Sweet template, I used Simply Kelly's Pinwheels, Pixels and Runner Girl kits, Simply Kelly's Easter Egg alpha, and a fotoglow from Anna Aspnes.

Easter Lily

I recolored Simply Kelly's Easter Egg alpha and combined it with Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template #10 masks and Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette English Rose, to scrap another layout from our Easter brunch, which was so yummy, and how I love the table set with Franciscan Desert Rose!
Easter Strawberries

Tomorrow I'll share more of Simply Kelly's new templates and the creative ideas I had for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment