Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let Freedom Ring

Being one who mostly believes in keeping my opinions to myself (and family and blog), or at least allowing that all others are entitled to opinions different than my own, I tend to be more of a closet lover of God and country.

But I loved seeing the UK, and the world, swept up in the royal wedding, part patriotism, part paparazzi, but fairly universal good will, and I love to see a flag flying.

These two sentiments came together in this layout, my photo of the day being the flag that flies, always maintained properly, at the huge house on the hill on Morningside drive between the 6th, 7th and 8th holes.  I would love to see the inside of that beautiful house someday. Every day I am enjoying the progression of blooming of a lovely red single rose bush. While I love the beauty of hybrid teas, there is something so primitively beautiful about a single rose, more basic and wild looking, like something you would find in a secret garden.

The template is called Defining by Simply Kelly Designs and is available as FREEBIE on her blog.

Let Freedom Ring
Credits:
Defining Template by Simply Kelly Designs
A Formal Affair Kit by Simply Kelly Designs
Celebrate Kit by Simply Kelly Designs
Busy Bee Kit by Simply Kelly Designs
Bokah from Jen Maddocks Designs Tell Your Story

No comments:

Post a Comment