Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crafty Folded Weekly Page - Week 18

Still wandering all over the place in creating weekly layouts, but I love the creativity and challenge of taking 7 photos and different templates and arranging them.

Phew I did so much here...and I LOVE it so much!

First, the template is Crop Circles 2 from Jen Maddocks Designs, with the circles enlarged (my first rule - make pictures bigger!), and the background papers are kept simple with Jen's Folded Craft papers. I had 5 pictures of flowers as my POTDs of the week, with one rather spectacular one featured in the larger circle.

Then for the 2 other photos - one of Tod on the patio for our first real lunch of the year out there (yes it is late for that!!) and the other of the jump house I found parked next to my car in that shopping center with the Starbucks over on the other side of town - I used stacks of masks and blenders, from Jen's Frames Templates and Anna Aspnes' Artsy Layered Template #12 and Hipster Plumes.

Then I played a lot with the lines of the elements and text, repeating the lines in the template and providing linear elements to contrast with the circles. Note the grid-like effect formed by the camera, the typewriter and the text.
Jen's Scratched & Outlined Alphas are used for the week text and number.
Finally, Simply Kelly Designs Month Brushes finishes it off.

Week 18 JMD Circles FC

No comments:

Post a Comment