Monday, May 9, 2011

Crafty Folded Birthday Page

Last week was Molly's birthday. She is 9 years old. In this interesting world of social networking, I am well able to keep up with the growings on of my nieces and nephews (and in fact the older ones are my friends on Facebook), but still I miss them, especially the little ones.

Amy posted this adorable picture on Facebook, which I downloaded, digitally enhanced, and feature in this page using Folded Craft and Scratched & Outlined Alpha, two new releases by Jen Maddocks Designs, as well as the recent Edgy release.

Molly BD Craft Edgy

Additional credits:
Sunday Morning by Jen Maddocks Designs and Ashelee Wall
Tell Your Story and Venerable by Jen Maddocks Designs
Celebrate (balloon) and Month Brushes by Simply Kelly Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment